Corporate Collections and Licensing
Jay Moore’s artwork is included in important corporate and museum collections nationwide
Let Jay Moore’s paintings bring the grandeur of the North American West to your organization’s collection. You can choose from his selection of available original paintings or commission a painting to suit your needs.
Have a substantial space to fill? Jay is known for his large-format canvases, many measuring 10’ or more in width.
A partial list of Jay Moore’s corporate and museum clients include:
- Denver Art Museum, Permanent Collection, Denver, CO
- Pioneer Museum, Permanent Collection, Colorado Springs, CO
- Don Evans, Secretary of Commerce, Washington, DC
- Lockheed Martin, Littleton, CO
- Cherry Hills Country Club, Cherry Hills Village, CO
- Ravenna Golf Club, Morrison, CO
- Highlands Ranch Golf Club, Highlands Ranch, CO
- Koebel and Co, Denver, CO
- KMPG Consulting, Denver, CO
- Guaranty Bank and Trust, Denver CO
- Glen Wilde Golf and Spa, Park City, UT
- Citywide Bank, Aurora, CO
- George T. Sanders Co., Wheat Ridge, CO
- Thornton Recreation Center, Thornton, CO
- Golden Aluminum, Golden, CO
- Starpass Country Club, Tucson, AZ
- Hiwan Country Club, Evergreen, CO
- BTA Oil Producers, Midland, TX
- Holland & Hart, Denver, CO
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Large quantity print orders
Many of the images in Jay Moore’s sold work library [LINK] are available for large custom print orders, such as for hotels and restaurants.
Jay will work with you to determine scope of your purchasing need, potential images, cost and timeline. Please contact Jay Moore to discuss your options.
Jay has an extensive library of images suitable for book covers, magazine illustration, product usage, and more. This is just a sampling of the 20+ years of paintings. Please contact Jay Moore directly to see older images, or discuss rights and fees.
Interested in original art, quantity prints, or image licensing for your organization?
Please contact Jay Moore directly to discuss options.